Search Engine Optimization, Internet Marketing, SEO Technology, Online Marketing Resources User-Agent: * Allow: /. Allow: / The IM Reporter: FirePow Blogging Software Review -The IM Reporter


Get the Insider Report
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



I feel there are so many angles from which I could make a review of Andrew Hansen's new "blogging software Firepow".

I thought I might focus here on one particular element of the program which I consider to be particularly intregal to the success of a blogger, namely, the ability to drive traffic to their blog.

If you've ever started a blog, or any form of website trying to earn some cash, you'll know it's not exactly a case of "if you build it they will come".

Even a great blog doesn't guarantee traffic and a major part of a bloggers focus has to be spreading the word about their blog in a variety of ways in order to continually increase traffic and profits.

Sure, I could have talked about the blog creation and management aspects of "Firepow", which I know so many new online marketers and bloggers will find so valuable. But for me, I'm more concerned about how the program can help a user increase traffic and "make more money".

Anyway, that said - I thought I'd make a brief mention of some such features of the program in order to open your eyes to the ways this program might be as much a benefit to you as I predict it will be for me.

The first thing I like, or perhaps category of thing I like, is the ability the user has to easily generate "backlinks" to their blog once it's up and running.

When you "start a new blog", you want enough search engine spider juice to your site to have it able to rank well for long tail uncompetitive keywords, purely by on page optimization, within a few days of being created.

In addition to giving you powerful on page optimization capabilities (like allowing you to set the meta data AND h1h2 tag data for every post or page), "Firepow" lets you quickly generate the spider juice you need to get indexed and potentially ranking for an uncompetitive term.

For example, as soon as your site is created, you can click a button to have your RSS feed submitted to a bunch of "RSS directories". You'll get some valuable link backs, plus some great spider activity right off the bat. Not to mention the ping from your post.

Furthermore, if you choose to, you could use a tool called BlogLove Builder, to quickly and easily implement a trackback to a popular blog post within your own blogs first post - and instantly generate more link juice, and even a few visitors right from the get go too!

Furthermore, if you focus on "search engine traffic" you'll know about the importance of link building in locking in long term rankings. Initial spider juice can get you a quick ranking, but for a LASTING ranking, you need an assortment of relevant quality "backlinks" establishing your page as an authority on that keyword.

"Firepow" has that more than covered, giving you the ability to obtain links from social networks, blog comments, and in content links from Firepow's own network of high PageRank blog sites as well.

I stress that even what I've mentioned here isn't close to all of the tools "Firepow" gives you to drive traffic to your site. And it's for that reason among many that 'm recommending all my blog readers to check it out for themselves.

Here's the link:

Get Firepow

0 comments